OUSD School Calendar
Click here for the 2016-2017 district-wide calendar.
School begins August 15, 2016 and ends June 8, 2017.
Student parking will only be available to seniors during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Student parking will only be permitted in the Center Street parking lot.
- Seniors will need to fill out a parking application and show proof of insurance, license, and current registration. The application can be dropped off at the ASB office. Once applications have been received, we will pick students for the available senior parking at random.
- This process will be repeated at the semester.
- We are limited to 40 student spaces due to construction
- Placards must be displayed at all times
This year any student may attend either physical date. Football Players must have physical completed prior to Aug 1st.
The first physical will be held at Oceanside High School on July 14th at 6pm-8pm. The cost is $20 and they will need to have a printed copy of the sports physical packet with all appropriate signatures to be able to be seen by the doctor. Money is donated back to athletics to help support the students.
The second physical will be on Aug 3rd and will be held at 8-2-8 Urgent care in Oceanside. The cost is also $20 and money will be donated back to the school athletics. This will be available all day and the student will also need to have the physical packet with them and completed.